Перейти к содержимому

Looking For Ultimate Frisbee Team

4 ответов в этой теме

#1 Гость_naqib_*

Гость_naqib_*
  • Guests

Опубликовано 07 May 2011 - 21:09

Привет, Im Naqib from Malaysia and currently studying at ПМГМУ. Ive been in moscow for 2 years and i just found out that Russia is popular with Ultimate Frisbee. I am interested in joining an Ultimate team because i love this sport. If there is an opening for training is also ood enough. My russian is not so good, but i can communicate fairly well. Thanks.

#2 Albor Tholus

Albor Tholus

Опытный форумщик

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1067 сообщений
  • Команда:Сокол, Lucky Grass, Бивни

Опубликовано 08 May 2011 - 08:42

[quote name='naqib' date='May 7 2011, 21:09' post='165605']
Привет, Im Naqib from Malaysia and currently studying at ПМГМУ. Ive been in moscow for 2 years and i just found out that Russia is popular with Ultimate Frisbee. I am interested in joining an Ultimate team because i love this sport. If there is an opening for training is also ood enough. My russian is not so good, but i can communicate fairly well. Thanks.
[/quote]
I think that most effective way is to come today or tomorrow (may 8-9) to to festival (mfdf.ru) and to speak to teams and capitans directly.

#3 Гость_naqib_*

Гость_naqib_*
  • Guests

Опубликовано 08 May 2011 - 08:58

[quote name='Albor Tholus' date='May 8 2011, 08:42' post='165611']
I think that most effective way is to come today or tomorrow (may 8-9) to to festival (mfdf.ru) and to speak to teams and capitans directly.
[/quote]

thanks. i think i will be coming today to watch the game

#4 Гость_avinesh_*

Гость_avinesh_*
  • Guests

Опубликовано 10 May 2012 - 14:55

hei naqib.. i'm looking to train as well.. from M2.. let me know if you find out about any training or pick ups..

#5 Grafika

Grafika

Andrey Ageev

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2811 сообщений
  • Команда:Luckey

Опубликовано 10 May 2012 - 21:44

[quote name='avinesh' date='May 10 2012, 14:55' post='193099']
hei naqib.. i'm looking to train as well.. from M2.. let me know if you find out about any training or pick ups..
[/quote]

write to me please, I will give you all information

Ответить в эту тему