Перейти к содержимому

Thank you for Lord Novgorod

2 ответов в этой теме

#1 Гость_Tristrami_*

Гость_Tristrami_*
  • Guests

Опубликовано 07 February 2006 - 04:35

I just wanted to write and say a quick "thank you" to all of the people who organized and to all the teams who participated in the Lord Novogorod 2006 indoor tournament. We had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone, talking about ultimate and most of all, playing superb games that were fun, fierce and very spirited. I just started an indoor ultimate league in Washington, D.C. and we have 8 teams -- hopefully, next year I can bring some more people to play in Russia. It was great to see everyone again.

Cheers,

Tristram[/i]

#2 AlinaMalina

AlinaMalina

National representative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 сообщений
  • Команда:JuPiter 2008-2011, Dogma 2005-2008, Miami Misfits 1999-2002

Опубликовано 08 February 2006 - 19:59

Glad to have met you! come again.

they say winter is the best season to visit Russia... somewhere around November through March we have the greatest weather! afterall, who wants to come and see the white nights in May-June, when one can experience the -30C winter extreme!!! 8)

safe travel and good luck in all!
трудные обстоятельства дают возможность проявить себя
www.ju-piter.com

#3 Tristram

Tristram

Общительный

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 сообщений
  • Команда:Baku "Evil Eyes"

Опубликовано 10 February 2006 - 04:32

Thanks Alina,

I really did enjoy playing, and the snow and ice were an added bonus -- it reminded me of "moy radnoy gorodok," although there was much less snow in Velikiy. It was great meeting you, too. If you ever come back to "Uh-mer-cuh" again, feel free to stop by Washington, D.C. to visit and I'll hook you up with a few pick-up games as well as some great sightseeing.

Cheers,

Tristram

Ответить в эту тему