AlinaMalina

National representative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 сообщений
  • Команда:JuPiter 2008-2011, Dogma 2005-2008, Miami Misfits 1999-2002

Опубликовано 24 October 2009 - 01:59

(Beach) Ultimate Lovers,

As the Chairman of the WFDF Spirit of the Game Committee I am very pleased to announce the new 2010 Spirit of the Game Scoring system. The Committee looked at all the feedback on the 2008 system and worked hard to make the system better and easier to use. I think we succeeded.

For those of you that played at the XEUCF, you already know that the reduction of the number of scoring criteria from 8 to 5 is one of the main changes from the 2008 version. Each team is now scored on: 1) Rules knowledge and use, 2) Fouls and body contact, 3) Fair-mindedness, 4) Positive attitude and self-control, 5) Themselves (did the team play with worse, same, or better Spirit than the other team?)

The other major change in the 2010 Spirit of the Game scoring system is the rating. Each of the criteria are now rated "Excellent", "Very Good", "Good", "Not so Good", or "Poor", and teams awarded 4, 3, 2, 1, or 0 points respectively, yielding a score range of 0-20 points per team per game. I believe that this correctly reflects the overall Good Spirit seen in the (Beach) Ultimate community and allows us to maintain this level of Spiritedness worldwide. We currently have translations of the SOTG scoring sheet in 25 languages(!)
на русском:
http://www.beachulti...TG_v2010_RU.pdf

Press release:
http://beachultimate...5_languages.pdf
трудные обстоятельства дают возможность проявить себя
www.ju-piter.com

#2 YEG

YEG

Опытный форумщик

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 сообщений