#1 Toll

Toll

Опытный форумщик

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 415 сообщений
  • Команда:GOAT

Опубликовано 17 January 2005 - 13:54

Я слышал что залы в этом году будут очень хорошими.
Но у меня есть просьба к организаторам: можно как-то проследить за чистотой полов, т.е. чтобы перед каждым днем соревнований полы протирали? А то катаешься на пыльном полу как на катке. Спасибо!

#2 O'Miha

O'Miha

Опытный форумщик

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 сообщений

Опубликовано 17 January 2005 - 16:45

безотносительно к чистоте полов, просто, чтобы немного облегчить жизнь организаторам smile.gif) Письмо от наших британских друзей:

A few years ago, a friend gave me this algorithm for working out round robin matches. Anyone that has sat there sorting out
pool matches may relate to this when the pool becomes too big, or you want to schedule a 9 team round robin tournament. I've
just been working on some indoor schedules for the next junior tournament and decided to implement this algorithm in excel.
Anyone that wants to see the results can download the file from http://purleywcf.top...round_robin.xls

It works for anything from 4 teams up to 20 (easy to expand though), and copes with odd numbers. Yellow boxes have values that
can be changed, so you can see each round by changing the round number. The round offset is so that the opening matches aren't
1v2, 3v4, etc. which is a nice starting point for the algorithm, but not from a tournament perspective. If anyone out there
wants to expand on it, please feel free. There are javascript versions on the net, but I wanted to try and fully understand the
algorithm (before I set it for my A level Decision Maths class), and thought this might be useful to TDs.

Kevin.
---
далее подробности, я их убрал.